UPA DANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPA DANCE

BEST 4UM O UPA DANCE

HomeHome  ТражиТражи  Latest imagesLatest images  Региструј сеРегиструј се  ПриступиПриступи  Best 4um regujte se ♥Best 4um regujte se ♥  

Ballarat dating - My body is yours

Go down 
АуторПорука
Rockingh
Гост
Anonymous

Ballarat dating  - My body is yours Empty
ПорукаНаслов: Ballarat dating - My body is yours   Ballarat dating  - My body is yours EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating - Tired of being bored My name is Lilliana CARNAHAN Ballarat dating  - My body is yours Sydney1 Ballarat dating  - My body is yours Sydney2 Ballarat dating  - My body is yours Sydney3 Ballarat dating  - My body is yours Sydney4 Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. singles in Tasmania free online dating New South Wales free online dating Tasmania dating Albany dating South Australia dating I like going out to the movies, to restaurants, site seeing, spending time with my family. I'm into music, reality shows (I know, I know)... but they entertain me...lol! I am shy initially but once I get to know a person I open up. I like to have fun. I'm ready to fall in love, are you Mr. Right? I am a very unique person. I love listening to music. I keel to my self mostly but im not really quiet. I canh be shy at times. It doesnt take me long to get use to people and am looking for a guy to break me out of my shell. I always find myself striving to be better and better. I'm just ONT one of those kinds of girls who expect everything to be given to them. I have way too much pride! Although... I do like to be treated nice and have ince things done for me! I just want a guy to treat me right forever. I am a hot young chick, smart, funny. Id like to meet someone that has an interesting history, maybe some 'bad' thigns, if you know what I mean, lol! Talk to me or email me, and you can see what I look like. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i am a student looking for someone to chill with and maybe more. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up :) The type of guy I'm attracted to has a great sense of humor, is funny and will make me laugh, is easy going and has a positive attitude. I love it when a guy is caring and has old school chivalry. He is confident but not arrogant, has goals, creating or already has stability, has good morals, is honest and trustworthy and dependalbe and can accept and love me through all my flaws and insecurities and make me feel beautiful.
Назад на врх Go down

Ballarat dating - My body is yours
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:Не можете одговорити на теме у овом форуму
UPA DANCE :: ~*~ UPA ~*~ Gosti :: * Gosti *-
Скочи на: